9 Reasons to Plan a Trip to Disneyland this Easter
Easter is a time to celebrate new life and fresh beginnings. While many people visit family during this holiday, maybe this is the year to celebrate in a whole new way.
Disneyland may not be your first thought for the perfect Easter getaway, but consider the ten following reasons why it may just be the fresh beginning you are looking for this coming spring.
1. Fewer crowds. Disneyland is a popular tourist destination, which means it draws visitors all throughout the year. However, Disneyland is at its busiest during the summer months, when families are more likely to take longer vacations with their kids. Because of this, Disneyland does experience less traffic in the non-summer months. Better still, by picking a major holiday, guests are likely to see even more space in the crowds since many other people are traveling elsewhere. This makes Easter a great time to plan a trip to Disneyland.
2. Excellent weather. Since Disneyland is located in Anaheim, California, the weather is nice all year round. Even though the winters are mild, spring is an especially pleasant time to travel in Southern California. With the gray winter days over and the scorching heat of summer still to come, the weather is just about perfect for a day out and about in the park. There is never a bad time to come to Disneyland, but the spring weather is nothing short of idyllic, which can only enhance the magic of Disney for the whole family.
3. A new experience. Holidays are often steeped in tradition. Most families do the same things, year after year with no questions asked. While there is something to be said for tradition, it is important to never confuse tradition with routine. Is the tradition truly about visiting a certain house and eating a certain meal? Or is the tradition about spending time together and rediscovering what makes family life so special? In either case, a trip to Disneyland can be a great way to re-imagine your traditions. It is even possible that with one trip, you may discover a few new traditions to call your own.
4. More than the Easter Bunny. Kids may get excited about the arrival of the Easter Bunny, who leaves eggs filled with chocolate. While Disneyland may not have the Easter Bunny, it is the home of countless other characters who can make dreams come true. From Princess Aurora to Peter Pan and everything in between, kids will delight in seeing their favorite characters come to life. These famous hosts can be found throughout the park, and there are special shows planned throughout the day to see more of any specific character you or your children may be interested in.
5. Cheaper prices. For many families, a trip to Disneyland at Easter may sound nice but impractical due to budgetary concerns. However, it is important to realize that Disneyland at Easter may be especially affordable. Disneyland runs promotions throughout the year, and there are a number of money saving avenues available to budget-conscious families. The advantage of Easter is its springtime date. Since it is before the summer rush, many hotels and restaurants have off-season pricing available, which can make it easy to shave a bit off the budget when planning your trip.
6. Streamlined travel plans. One great reason to consider a trip to Disneyland for Easter is that most families are traveling anyway. It can be hard to shoehorn in a last minute vacation, but since many people already have time off at Easter, planning a trip with a few alterations is not so hard. Better still, if you already travel at Easter, there is already money set aside for certain expenses, which can minimize the overall impact of the inherent costs of such a trip.
7. Something for the whole family. Spending time as a family always sounds great, but it can be much harder to appreciate in real life. After all, everyone has different things they enjoy. This can make planning an Easter get together fairly difficult. How do you please preschoolers, preteens and college kids alike? One great solution is a trip to Disneyland. The magic of Disney knows no age limit, and the very young and the very old can all find something to enjoy.
8. A city to explore. As if Disneyland is not enough of a draw, it is worth noting that the city of Anaheim is a tourist attraction in and of itself. When visiting Disneyland, it is easy to explore other venues in the city, including restaurants, shopping and more. If you wish to celebrate Easter by attending a religious service, there are also plenty of churches of all denominations and faiths to consider during your stay.
9. Magical memories. With all of these reasons, a trip to Disneyland for Easter may seem like an obvious win. The most important reason to consider Disneyland, however, is really all about the magic. Easter is a time to celebrate all things new. It is a time of hope. There is no better place to rediscover hope in life than Disneyland. This magical place is about spreading joy and remembering what it is like to be a kid. With this, Disneyland truly captures the spirit of Easter, no matter what your personal beliefs may be.
There is still plenty of time. Book your trip to Disneyland for Easter today.